The University of Professional Studies, Accra (UPSA) distance learning school, Ghana Tertiary Education Commission (GTEC) first accredited online distance learning institution, has opened admission to the under-listed postgraduate programmes for the 2021/2022 academic year.
According to the institution, the under-listed postgraduate programmes is offered in blended mode with more than 70% online learning interactions and activities.
Entry Requirements For This Programme
From the management of the institution, applicants who possess any of the following qualifications is eligible to apply:
1. A bachelor’s degree from a recognised university/institution in relevant discipline with;
a. a second class lower or better
b. a third class, however, such applicants will be required to go through screening and selection interview to ascertain their suitability for admission
2. Relevant recognized full professional qualification such as ICAG, ACCA, CIMA, CIM, CPA, ICSA and CIB.
3. International applicants with a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in related fields established by NAB. Evidence of proficiency in the English Language will be required in the case of applicants from non-English speaking countries.
Sales of admission forms/ e- voucher
Online Serial Numbers (OSN) for UPSA are available for purchase at the cost of GH¢200.00 for Ghanaian Applicants and US$120.00 for International Applicants at the following sales points:
- Any Ecobank or Access Bank branch nation-wide
- Any Ghana Post (Post Office) branch nation-wide
- By Visa/Master Card/Mobile Money using the link http://interpayafrica.com/custom/upsa
- By mobile money (all networks) shortcode: *887*18#
How to apply
All applications must be completed on-line i.e
- Log on to admissions.upsa.edu.gh
- Use the Online Serial Numbers (OSN) and the receipt number to access the on-line application form.
- Fill in the application form and submit it online
Needed Documents For Application
All applicants are expected to scan and attach the following documents to their online application forms. All such documents should be in PDF format.
- Certified copies of all certificates
- Certified copies of transcript (s) of academic records
- Certificates confirmed by the professional body is required for professional applicants
- Birth certificate
- Two (2) completed referee reports
- A vision statement for MBA/MSc. applicant
- Research proposal for MPhil applicants
Like our Facebook page or join us on WHATSAPP for more authentic educational news updates.
You Can Also Join Our TELEGRAM Avenue For More updates