The management of the University of Education, Winneba is hereby by informing students that the conduct of the End of Semester Examinations for the 2021/2022 Academic Year will take place as scheduled.
According to the management, the ones that were interrupted by students will be rescheduled. All Deans and Heads of the Department are to note and act accordingly and communicate the dates to their students when rescheduled.
All Level 400 students are to note the following:
- Access has been granted to their portals. They are all encouraged to check their results.
- The Help Centre is still open. They can always visit the Students Centre, even after they are done with their examinations, for their concerns (if any) to be redressed.
- All Level 400 students are encouraged to provide necessary information on any outstanding matters or challenges they may have with regard to their results.
- Arrangements have been put in place for Level 400 students who have not been able to submit their yellow books because they are owing fees to do so. Such students should note that they will be required to sign an undertaking. They should all visit the following clearance centre(s) located at the Students Centre
- Division of Treasury and Funds Management
- Students Financial Records and Services;
READ ALSO ON
Management wishes to assure all students that it has their welfare at heart and has resolved to continue to lend the necessary support to students to ensure that any concern brought to our attention is redressed appropriately.
Source : Honestynewsgh.com
Join us on WHATSAPP for more authentic educational news updates.