The management of the University of Education Winneba UEW, is hereby reminding all regular students of the upcoming registration of courses online and it implications.
According to the management in its earlier communique, all regular students of the University of Education, Winneba are to note that registration of courses online on the UEW ITS ERP will commence on Tuesday 12th July, 2022 and end on Friday, 29th July, 2022.
However, the management is hereby informing all students that the registration date has been extended to 7th August, 2022.
Henceforth, all students must registration before or by 7th August to avoid any inconvenience.
“Students who fail to register would attract appropriate fines and in certain situations may be compelled to defer their programmes of study”, management insist.
UEW registration of courses procedures
To register your courses online, you are to do the following:
- Ensure you have paid the requisite Fees in FULL for the current academic and previous academic years where applicable.
- Obtain a list of courses to be registered from the various departments.
- Proceed to your ITS ERP student’s portal to register online
- The final step of the registration process is to print out the registration slip and submit to your Departmental Administrator for endorsement
Please note the following:
- The registration dates are non-negotiable
- You are responsible for your registration process
- Take note and adhere to registration deadlines
- Registration would be ongoing concurrently with lectures.
- After confirmation of courses, students with errors in registration i.e., who have registered for wrong courses can cancel or drop them via their student portal.
- Registration of courses on the UEW ITS ERP is different from enrollment of course on the UEW LMS and should be treated as such.
Source : Honestynewsgh.com
JOIN our FACEBOOK GROUP or join us
on WHATSAPP for more authentic educational news updates.