The 2022 Graduands of the University of Education, Winneba and the general public are hereby informed that the Second Session of the 26th Congregation for the award of degrees, diplomas and certificates to Distance Education Students will be held as follows:
- Date: 26th – 30th April, 2022
- Time: 9:00am Each Day
- Venue: Jophus Anamuah-Mensah Conference Centre
- Mode: In Person
Again, the undergraduate graduands from the Akenten Appiah-Menka University of Skills Training and Entrepreneurial Development (AAMUSTED), particularly, from the Faculty of Education and Communication Sciences, Faculty of Environment and Health Education, and the Faculty of Education and General Studies, are kindly informed that they are required to join the Congregation Ceremony on Friday, 29th April, 2022 at the Jophus Anamuah-Mensah Conference Centre, North Campus, Winneba at 9:00a.m prompt.
All graduands must take note of the following
- Graduands should collect their academic gowns at the Students Centre, North Campus, Winneba.
- Graduands would be required to attend a rehearsal a day before the scheduled date for the Congregation at 2:00 pm.
- Dress code for the Congregation is formal, e. g. for gentlemen, a tie and a shirt preferably with a jacket. IMPROPERLY DRESSED PERSONS WILL NOT BE PRESENTED.
- Graduands should be seated at the Congregation grounds by 8:30am on the date of the Congregation in the academic dress appropriate to their Degrees/Diplomas/Certificates.
- There will be accredited photographers covering the event and graduands may obtain copies of their photographs at a fee.
- Graduands are expected to produce their Clearance Chit from UEW Finance/CODeL Finance and Student Identification Card or any National Identification Card to collect their Certificate.
STUDY CENTRES / GROUPS
Source : Honestynewgh
JOIN our FACEBOOK GROUP or join us
on WHATSAPP for more authentic educational news updates.
You Can Also Join Our TELEGRAM Avenue For More updates.