The Ghana National Petroleum Corporation (GNPC) via its official twitter handle wishes to inform the general public that it has not opened the 2022 scholarship portal.
“Contrary to the misinformation being peddled online by some unscrupulous sources, the GNPC Foundation HAS NOT OPENED the scholarship portal for 2022 and would like to use this opportunity to caution the public”, the statement said.
Below Is the content of the falsehood information claiming the opening of the scholarship portal.
HOW TO APPLY FOR GNPC SCHOLARSHIP
1. First visit the GNPC Scholarship Application Link Portal at:
2. Then click on the create account button and provide necessary details with
the correct phone number and active email to create an account.
3. A form ID or PIN will be generated and sent to your email.
4. Check your email inbox or the spam/junk e-mail section of your email to access the GNPC Scholarship Application form ID or PIN.
5. Afterward visit: http://www.gnpcfoundation.org/apply/pages/login.php
then provide your phone number and form ID to log in.
6. Then fill the GNPC Scholarship Application form very correctly with all theright details.
7. Applicants with disabilities, are to upload medical reports as evidence of disability.
8. If you are a continuing student, upload your statement of results.
ELIGIBILITY FOR GNPC SCHOLARSHIP
1. Applicant must be Ghanaian,
2. Must have obtained admission to undertake a Degree program at any Public/State owned Universities at the time of application.
3. Teachers and lecturers in STEM (to improve the teaching of STEM for capacity building)
4. Rutors pursuing English and Ghanaian Languages, TVET at Technical Institutions, Nursing Training Colleges and Colleges of Education.
5. Preference would be given to persons with disability. (Applicants with any form of disabilityare required to upload medical certificate stating the level/seriousness of disability)
1. All applications are to be done online by visiting GNPC Scholarship Website.
2. This facility does not apply to Sandwich, Part time, Private or fee-paying students in
public tertiary institutions.
3. For applicants with any form of disability, upload medical report as evidence.
4. Continuing students are to upload their statement of results.
5. Applicants who enjoy any form of educational scholarship should not apply.
6. It is important that your eligibility for this scholarship award is based on accurate
information. Misrepresentation in any material form renders the application null and void. Any award made based on misrepresentation shall be withdrawn and if any investments are made based on the misrepresentation, the applicant may be asked to provide a refund or prosecution or both.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY USING THE ABOVE LINK.
HONESTYNEWSGH.COM WILL UPDATE YOU WHEN THE PORTAL IS OFFICIALLY OPENED.
Source : Honestynewsgh.com
Join us on WHATSAPP for more authentic educational news updates.