Honestynewsgh.com through extensive research and consultations from professional physicians has outlined out six (6) ways to treat sore throat.
Sore throats are very common disorders that makes affected persons very uncomfortable. They normally get better by themselves within a week.
Ways to treat sore throat yourself
To help soothe a sore throat and shorten how long it lasts, you can:
1. gargle with warm, salty water (children should not try this)
2. drink plenty of water
3. eat cool or soft foods
4. avoid smoking or smoky places
5. suck ice cubes, ice lollies or hard sweets – but do not give young children anything small and hard to suck because of the risk of choking
6. have much rest
ADVICE – A person who have a high temperature or you do not feel well enough to do your normal activities, try to stay at home and avoid contact with other people until you feel better.
Symptoms of Sore Throat – ways to treat sore throat
A person suffering from sore throats might have the following symptoms
1. Bad breathe
2. A mild Cough
3. Swollen neck glands
4. A painful throat when swallowing
5. A dry throat
6. Redness in the back of your mouth
Causes Of Sore Throats – ways to treat sore throat
Sore throats are usually caused by viruses (like cold or flu) or from smoking. Very occasionally they can be caused by bacteria.