The management of the National Teaching Council (NTC) in collaboration with Instill Education has scheduled a free online professional development training programme for all teachers.
This free online training program is expected to equip teachers with the relevant skills for the effective and efficient classroom performance.
Requirements For Registration
According to the Teaching Council and its collaborate, applicants must;
- Be a professional teacher
- Own a Laptop or a good smartphone
- Be ready to afford his or her own personal internet data for the training
- Be ready and willing to participate in virtual training discussions
- Should be pre-tertiary professional teacher. (From primary – SHS)
- Be willing to participate in discussions on virtual platforms
- Be willing to perform additional tasks by learning and applying what is been learned
- Be willing to use their own data to access information from the internet and must be available to learn with peers via WhatsApp and Learning Management Platforms
The management of the program has made it clear that the modules for the training are in two forms, thus the School Leader Module and Teacher Module .
Applicants are kindly requested to select only two (2) training Modules. You will be hooked up on WhatsApp or Telegram platforms for further communication
School Leader Modules
1. Introduction to Leading Professional Development.
2. Leading Self
3. Fixing Broken Routines
1.Engaging All Learners through Cold Calling
2. Reinforcing Learner Expectations
3. Checking for Understanding with Dipsticking
4. Engaging All Learners through Writing
5. Setting Clear Expectations with Learners
6. Bridging the gap
7. Checking for Understanding with Dipsticking
CHECK ALSO ON
How To Register
1. Click on the link below to access the registration forms free-NTC-online-training prog
2. Fill in your required information
3. Choose 2 training modules
4. Click on submit
KINDLY SHARE THIS TO REACH ALL TEACHERS
JOIN our FACEBOOK GROUP or join us
on WHATSAPP for more authentic educational news updates.
You Can Also Join Our TELEGRAM Avenue For More updates.