NATIONAL TEACHING COUNCIL REGISTRATION OF GHANA TEACHER LICENSURE EXAMINATION (2022 GTLE 1)
The National Teaching Council is mandated by Education Regulatory Bodies Act 2020 (ACT 1023) to regulate the teaching
profession in Ghana. The purpose of the Licensing Examination is to enable qualified
teachers acquire a professional licence and prepare teachers to meet the demands of the National Teachers’ Standards of
possessing the minimum knowledge, skills, values and attitudes necessary to deliver effectively in schools.
Eligibility for the Licensure Examination.
1. All Prospective candidates who hold Diploma in Basic Education (DBE), Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) or a Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE), M.Ed and are desirous of becoming professional teachers.
The candidates are to apply on-line at exams.ntc.gov.gh and complete the application form for the licensure examination.
2. All the above-mentioned candidates who completed in 2021 or before qualify to write the examination at a Centre of their choice.
3. Candidates who wrote the Ghana Teacher Licensure Examination but were unsuccessful in some papers may register
Fees for registration:
a) Fresh candidates are required to pay GHC 350.00 to register for the examination.
b) Candidates who are re-sitting a paper are to pay GHC 150.00.
c) Candidates who are re-sitting two (2) papers are to pay GHC 210.00.
d) Candidates who are re-sitting all three (3) papers are to pay GHC 350.00.
PAYMENT FOR E-VOUCHER
Payment can be made at any branch of Prudential Bank Ltd nationwide or Mobile money Payment can be made through the
short code *772*51# across all networks
For in banking payment, candidates must notify the bank as fresh students, re-sitting one, two or three papers.
1. Take Pin and Serial No. from the Bank after payment.
2. Log onto exams.ntc.gov.gh
3. Enter your e-voucher Serial no. and Pin
4. Fill in all the fields and remember to upload your passport-size photograph
NOTE: NTC will not accept any request for change of photograph after the examination.
5. Review information provided and submit.
6. Print Summary of the inputs made and examination regulations.
Again, Candidates should keep their PIN and SERIAL NUMBERS secured after registration for the licensure examination for further use after the examination.
Completed application forms should be received online not later than 26th April, 2022
NB: There will be no extension in time for registration beyond the 26th April, 2022 deadline.
CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO VIEW THE CURRENT TIMETABLE
JOIN our FACEBOOK GROUP or join us
on WHATSAPP for more authentic educational news updates.
You Can Also Join Our TELEGRAM Avenue For More updates.