[adinserter block="1"]

12-year-old boarding pupil passes on; medical examination shows condom left inside her

A family is crying out for justice after medical examination proved their 12-year-old daughter died as a result of sexual negligence.

The deceased, who was a Junior High School 2 pupil of a Nigerian school, was admitted in a boarding school, where she took ill and was rushed to the hospital.

She, unfortunately, passed on, and medical report indicated she died from an infection of a condom left in her, which contained dead sperm cells.

According to parents of the ward, they received a call from her who said she had an eye infection for which she needed to be taken home.

But the parents said they waited for four hours for their daughter to be released as the school administration said she was being treated in the school clinic to lessen the eye redness.

After back and forth, she was released to her parents and rushed to a major hospital, where it was discovered she had an unusual discharge in her private part, which was later revealed to be sperms leaking out of a condom.

Her urine test is also said to have exposed dead spermatozoa, which caused hyperglycemia triggered by sepsis resulting from the infection caused by  the condom in her.

Source:  Honestynewsgh.com

Like our FACEBOOK PAGE  or join us on  WHATSAPP  for more authentic educational news updates.

You Can Also Join Our TELEGRAM Avenue For More updates

Send Your Stories  for publication via WhatsApp on 0559257180