The management of the University of Cape Coast (UCC) is hereby requesting all level 400 students in all the affiliated colleges of Education to register for their first semester courses online.
According to the management, the course registration will take place online on the student’s portal.
- Courses to be registered for the first semester includes MACRO TEACHING (EBS491) and PROJECT WORK (EBS490)
Below are the steps all students should go through to complete their online registration
1. Visit UCC affiliated Colleges of Education students portal.
• Enter your index number and password and click on login to access the portal
• On the top right corner of your chrome, select Desktop view
•In the pop-up menu, kindly click on Registration Button on the top left corner
•Click on “Get courses”
•Select “Register Compulsory courses”
• Print out your registered courses
JOIN our FACEBOOK GROUP or join us
on WHATSAPP for more authentic educational news updates.
You Can Also Join Our TELEGRAM Avenue For More updates