CENTRE FOR TEACHING SUPPORT – M.ED. TEACHING IN HIGHER EDUCATION ADMISSIONS
The management of University of Cape Coast (UCC) has opened admission into Masters of Education 2022 academic year.
1. GT Bank
3. Zenith Bank
4. Agricultural Development Bank
5. All Ghana Post Offices
COST OF E-VOUCHERS
• Ghanaian Applicants -GH¢ 320.00
• International Applicants – USD$ 100.00
1. Applicants should visit https://apply.ucc.edu.gh/ for further instructions.
2. Applicants should select CLICK TO APPLY PROGRAMME and select then proceed to select POSTGRADUATE ENTRY under VERIFY
VOUCHER to proceed.
DEADLINE: The deadline for submission of completed form is on 31st October, 2022.
The M.Ed. Teaching in Higher Education programme is one designed to provide opportunity for tertiary faculty who do not have professional qualification to acquire it through a one-year master of education in Teaching in Higher Education.
The programme seeks to:
- Meet the needs of prospective applicants in flexible modes of delivery such as modular, sandwich and a blended approach
- Equip trainees with professional knowledge, skills and help them develop attitudes needed for teaching adults learners in higher education institutions
- Expose trainees to developmental teaching methods that will cater for the needs of the 21st century students such as critical thinking problem solving.
Student Admission, Progression and Graduation
Applicants should possess at least a master’s degree in any field of study from any recognised Higher Education Institution.
- Academic/Teaching Staff of Public/Private Universities, tutors in Colleges of Education, tutors in the Nursing and Midwifery Training Colleges, all lecturers in Technical Universities.
- All master and doctoral degree holders who aspire to teach in tertiary institutions but have no teaching qualification in higher education
Source : Honestynewsgh.com
Join us on WHATSAPP for more authentic educational news updates.