Embassy of France in Ghana scholarship portal opened for all Ghanaians.
The Embassy of France in partnership with the Scholarship Secretariat is offering full scholarship for Ghanaian Students at Master’s and PhD Levels on the merits and needs basis.
Eligibility for the Embassy of France in Ghana Joint Degree Scholarship
- Applicants must be of Ghanaian nationality.
- Age limit: Master’s degree = 35 years; PhD = 40 years for joint application, 45 years for ScholSec application alone.
- Academic level:
- – Bachelor’s degree for a Master’s,
- – 2 years Master’s degree or MPhil degree for a PhD.
- Fields of study: French as a foreign language, STEM, Health, Environment and Sustainable Development, Tourism, Archaeology and Heritage studies, Agriculture and Food Industry.
- First Class or Second Class Upper applicants on their degree will be given priority consideration.
- Mastery of French: French proficiency is not a requirement for application (except for French as a Foreign Language).
- Preferably 2 years post qualification experience for PhD applicants.
- Completed National Service.
Other Things To Look At
Type: Master’s & PhD
To be Taken at (Country): France
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value & Duration of Award: For Master’s Degree Scholarship Applicants, ‘Co-shared’ Scholarships:
Duration and Benefits: 24 months of Scholarship over a 2-year period including:
Method of Application
Applicants are required to submit both hard and soft copies of their application file before 17:00 GMT on Sunday 19th March 2023.
Soft copy: applications must only be sent once to a common email address [email protected]
Hard copy: applications must be sent or deposited at both the Embassy of France in Accra and the Scholarship Secretariat.
Application Deadline: 19th March 2023 before 17:00 GMT