University of Cape Coast, UCC Distance Education admission 2023 forms updates.
SALE OF APPLICATION FORMS – UCC DISTANCE EDUCATION ADMISSION 2023
THE COST OF AN APPLICATION FORM IS AS FOLLOWS:
Direct Applicant (Diploma and Degree Programmes): The cost of an Application Form is Two Hundred and Twenty Ghana Cedis (GH¢220.00).
Mature Entrance Examination Applicants: The cost of an Application Form is Two Hundred and Twenty Ghana Cedis (GH¢220.00).
Applicants are required to pay additional Two Hundred and Fifty Ghana Cedis (GH¢250.00) into University of Cape Coast – College of Distance Education Remittance Account Number 3021200000032 at any branch of GCB Bank Ltd.
The fee covers ONLY registration, tuition, examination and course pack for preparatory classes.
SALES CENTRES –UCC DISTANCE EDUCATION ADMISSION 2023
THE REQUISITE APPLICATION FORMS CAN BE OBTAINED FROM:
The banks listed below:
All Branches of GCB Bank Ghana Ltd.
All Branches of Agricultural Development Bank (ADB) Ghana Ltd.
All Branches of Zenith Bank Ghana Ltd.
All Branches of Consolidated Bank
All Branches of Prudential Bank Ltd.
All Branches of GT Bank
All branches of ARB APEX Bank and All Rural and Community Banks
All branches of Republic Bank
All Regional and Major District Offices of GHANA POST.
ONLINE APPLICATIONS NOTICE –UCC DISTANCE EDUCATION ADMISSION 2023
Applicants will be given a receipt or text message containing a pin and serial number at the various Sale Centres. This will be used to complete the Application Form Online. Applicants should take the receipt to the nearest Study Centre Coordinator for further instructions.
Here are all you need to know about University of Cape Coast, UCC Distance Education admission procedures in order to secure an admission.
These procedures are for students seeking for admission either Mature Entrance, Undergraduate and Postgraduate Distance.
ONLINE APPLICATIONS NOTICE – UCC DISTANCE EDUCATION ADMISSION PROCEDURES
1. Applicants will be given a receipt or text message containing a pin and serial number at the various Sale Centres. This will be used to complete the Application Form Online.
3. Online applicants should visit application.ucc.edu.gh, then go to Admissions and click on Apply Online for further instructions.
4. Applicants should then select DISTANCE application type.
5. All applicants are required to provide the following information on the large EMS envelope:
* application reference number
* names in full, no abbreviations accepted
* address study/examination centre
* contact number
* programme – which should be hand written.
6. Applicants should ensure that all WASSCE/SSSCE results are verified
Submission Of Copies Of Completed Application Forms – UCC Distance Education Admission Procedures
1. Two Copies Of Completed Online Application Forms Accompanied By Two Copies Of Result Slips, Certificates And Transcripts Should Be Sent To The Nearest College Of Distance Education (CoDE) Study Centres Or To The Ghana Post.
2. Hard Copies Of The Completed Online Application Forms Should Reach The Admissions Unit, College Of Distance Education.