Here is How To Upload your NTC certificates on your NTC teacher Portal for yourCPD points.
The National Teaching Council (NTC) has asked all teachers to visit the NTC portal to upload their certificates as an evidence of training undertaken.
This directive on how to upload your NTC certificates is directed to all teachers nationwide who have attended an NTC training course (accredited) and have been awarded a certificate but are yet to receive their CPD Points.
HOW TO UPLOAD YOUR NTC CERTIFICATES FOR YOUR CPD POINTS
Kindly Follow All The Steps Below on How to Upload your NTC certificates.
1. First Log on to https://tpg.ntc.gov.gh by entering your credentials (Email and Password).
2. On your dashboard at the lower-left corner, click on the three bars.
3. Click on Portfolio.
4. Click on Records of Training Attended.
5. Scroll down to locate “Upload” on your left-hand corner.
6. Click on “Upload” to add your certificate or evidence of training attended.
7. You will be notified with a prompt if successful or unsuccessful.
CHECK ALSO ON
I believe this piece has really helped you. Kindly share to all your teacher platforms to help others too.
JOIN THE NATIONWIDE TEACHERS TELEGRAM PLATFORM USING THE LINK BELOW FOR MORE INFO ON NTC.
CHECK ALSO ON
Source : Honestynewsgh.com
Join us on WHATSAPP for more authentic educational news updates.