The management of Ghana Education Service has issued the needed requirements and guidelines for further studies for In-service teachers who want to further their studies through Sandwich, Distance or Study Leave Courses.
The Ghana Education Service recognises and acknowledge the significance of further studies and the need for stuff to upgrade themselves both academically and professionally. Hence all genuine effort by In-service teachers to upgrade themselves for the betterment of the service will be approved.
REQUIREMENTS FGOR FURTHER STUDIES
All applicants are requested to submit three (3) copies each of the following documents listed below to their Districts.
1. Application Letter ( Applicants should state the duration for courses – Beginning and Ending of course).
2. Cover Letter by Headteacher and SISO
3. First Appointment Letter
4. Admission Letter
5. Highest Academic and Professional Certificates
6. Current Payslip
7. Personal Record Form (with passport pictures)
8. Last Promotion/ Upgrading Letter
HOW TO APPLY FOR GES APPROVAL FOR FURTHER STUDIES ACCORDING TO GES GUIDELINES
1. Application letters to access such Distance/ Sandwich courses shall be addressed to the District Director of Education. It should state the course to be persued, duration and periods that the member of staff shall attend to face to face sections with lecturerers.
2. The Regional Directorate wil compile the details of all qualifying applicants to the headquaters using an attached template.
3. After the Director-General’s approval is given, the Regional Director will issue an approval letter to complete the process using an attached template.
4. Howeever, applicants seeking for approval for study leave are urged to note that the programme to be offered must be an approved course as indicated in the approved GES courses for study leave.
CHECK ALSO ON
ADMISSION FORMS E-VOUCHER AVAILABLE
2. COLLEGES OF EDUCATION
3. UCC 5 SEMESTER SANDWICH DEGREE PROGRAMME
CALL 📞 SIR ERIC ON 0265806521 OR 0559257180 FOR YOUR VOUCHER
JOIN our FACEBOOK GROUP or join us
on WHATSAPP for more authentic educational news updates.
You Can Also Join Our TELEGRAM Avenue For More updates.