The academic board of the University of Education Winneba (UEW) wishes to inform all prospective applicants and the general public that the sale of regular direct admission application forms has been extended to 31st December, 2021.
According to the management, the extention is to give opportunity to all “Awaiting Results Candidates” (those who sat for the 2021 WASSCE and are awaiting their results) for them to apply.
HOW TO APPLY
- Obtain an Application Voucher from any of the following Banks/Sources:
- All UEW Revenue Points
- Ghana Post
- GCB Bank Ltd
- IT Consortium (Mobile Money Sales)
- Zenith Bank Gh Ltd
- Consolidated Bank Gh Ltd
- Prudential Bank
- Republic Bank Gh Ltd
- Agricultural Development Bank
- Ecobank Ghana Ltd
- Stanbic Bank Gh Ltd
- First Atlantic Bank Ltd
- Visit the University’s website at www.uew.edu.gh. Click on Admissions
- Scroll down and click Apply Online.
- Select Group I if you are a fresh applicant. If you applied last year or previous years, kindly select Group 2 and enter your Student Number as well as your 5-digit number or PIN Number.
PLEASE TAP ON THE BLUE LINKS BELOW TO JOIN OUR PLATFORMS FOR MORE AUTHENTIC UPDATES AND DISCUSSION
You Can Also Join Our TELEGRAM Avenue For More updates
YOU CAN REACH US ON WHATSAPP VIA 0559257180 FOR ANY ENQUIRIES AND PUBLICATION.