How to apply for student loan from Student Loan Trust Fund.
Student Loan Trust Fund, a body responsible for providing funds to Ghanaian Students to further their education is hereby informing all persons who needs financial support to apply.
According to the management of the Trust Fund, persons can apply for the loan with only their Ghana Card without any Guarantor.
The Students Loan Trust Fundi (SLTF), wishes to inform all loan applicants that, no fees are charged by the SLTF for processing of loan applications. Applicants are advised to deal only with officials of the Fund and are at no point required to make any payments for the service.
REQUIREMENTS FOR SLTF LOAN APPLICATIONS
1. You must be a Ghanaian.
2. You must have been offered admission to study an accredited tertiary programme in Ghana
3. You must be pursuing tertiary programme such as a diploma or 1st degree.
4. You must have a valid Ghana Card Number (can be acquired at designated GRA
offices for free)
5. You must have an active registered Mobile Phone Number
6. You must have a valid Email Address
7. You must have a Student ID
HOW TO APPLY FOR SLTF LOAN
1. Click on the Signup button
2. You may read the legal notice and click on Agree, that is if you agree.
3. Fill in the required information and click on Next
4. On user account info. page, tick the box “I agree to terms of service”(ie., if you agree to the terms of service) and click on Create
5. Once you create your account successfully, you will receive an activation code on your phone number or email. Input the code you received in the textbox and click on Activate Account button
NB: 1. If for any reason you did
not receive your activation code after 24hours, kindly contact the nearest Students Loan office for assistance.
2. Note that any activation code sent to you expires after 48hours.
3. Also make sure you enter your correct active phone number and email address should be in small letters to receive the activation.
ACTIVE YOUR ACCOUNT
If you are not able to Activate your account;
1. Click on Login button on the homepage, then click on Activate Account below the Sign in form
2. Enter your Ghana card number/SSNIT number and click on Send Code
3. Once you receive the activation code enter it into the Verification Code input field and
click on Verify button.
4. After activating your account, you can now
Sign in to fill your students loan application form online.
HOW TO COMPLETE YOUR APPLICATION
To complete the whole application process you need to;
1. Upload all required and relevan supporting documents.
2. Confirm your application details.
3. Download and Upload all Agreement documents requested by the application.
4. Take your biometric finger print at the nearest zonal or campus offices.
You will be contacted via email when your application is duely. That’s all you need
CHECK ALSO ON
Source : Honestynewsgh.com
Join us on WHATSAPP for more authentic educational news updates.
GYA 2022 – YOUTH BLOGGER OF THE YEAR