The management of the National Teaching Council (NTC) has officially opened Registration for Ghana Teacher Licensure Examination 2024, phase 1.
Eligibility for Registration for Ghana Teacher Licensure Examination 2024
1. A candidate is eligible to write 2024 GTLE 1 only when he/she has a Bachelor of Education Degree or a Postgraduate Diploma in Education
2. Candidates with foreign degrees shall provide a certificate evaluation report from the Ghana Tertiary Education Commission (GTEC) to prove their eligibility
3. The indexing fee is fifty Ghana Cedis (GHc 50.00).
4. Re-sit candidates shall not go through the indexing process.
5. Payment can be made at any branch of Prudential Bank Ltd nationwide or mobile money payment can be made through the short code *772*51# across all networks by using the cadidate’s college or university
6. After successful payment, the candidate will receive a message that contains his/her name, indexing number, and further instructions.
How To Make Payment Using Mobile Money
Dial *752*51# on all networks to pay your Ghana Teacher Licensure Indexing and Examination Registration Fees
Approved Fees for Registration for Ghana Teacher Licensure Examination 2024.
Indexing Fee: GH¢50
Fresh Candidates: GH¢450
Resit Candidates (1 Paper): GH¢150
Resit Candidates (2 Papers) GH¢210
Resit Candidates (3 Papers) GH¢385
Deadline for Registration
The registration for Ghana teacher licensure examination 2024 starts on 20th January 2024 and ends on 20th February, 2024.
About the Registration for Ghana Teacher Licensure Examination 2024
National Teaching Council is indexing all the Teachers in the country. It is now required that one must have at least a degree qualification before he/she can be licensed as professional teacher.
The indexing entails the collection of the details of all Continuing and Graduated
education students in the Colleges of
Education and Universities to generate
specific codes for them to easily access
the NTC online resources.
In this regard, the NTC shall send SMS
messages through the mobile number
provided by trainees to their colleges.
The SMS bears their Name, Code and a
link to the NTC Indexing website. Candidates are expected to open the link and fill in the necessary requirements as may be needed.
Other Important Things To Look At
1. To Check Your Status Click HERE
2. To Retrieve Your Index Number Click HERE
3. To Verify you Index Number Click HERE