Management of Ghana Education Service (GES) has approved the conduct of two (2) weeks mult-agency montoning exercise in 240 Primary, Junior High Schools and Senior High School from 29h November, 2021.
According to GES the Monitoring will be interacting with Headteachers, Curriculum Lead Teachers and Students of the
Selected schools between the periods of the exercise stated above.
The monitoring exercise wll be caried out by eight (8) teams composed of staff from the Reform Secretariat, GES HQ, PBME, NaCCA, NTC, NasIA, GhLA, NSS and CoTVET,
The objectives of the monitoring exercise are to;
1. Interact and collect performance data on leading/lagging indicators in the 2021 Roadmaps, towards 2021 Annual Review Meeting.
2. Collect school level data on selected ESP indlcators to compare with 2020 performance.
3. Interact with Regional and District Directors on the key learning interventions and how Reform Secretariat and MoE can support to improve and increase impact
4. Monitor the quality of GES leading indicators and how they are being collected, collated and reported from School to National Level and make recommendations where necessary.
5. Collect data on PLCs implementation and discuss the underlying factors accounting for the Low PLC Meetings as reported by the Fol.
6. Collect data on school conditions and Teacher Professionalization.
7. Colect data on the Penetration of Reforms at the school level
8. Provide practical recommendation to support programming, planning and resourcing.
Regional Directors of Education are kindly requested to assist the Teams to reach the targeted schools and provide the necessary assistance for the success of the Monitoring Exercise through the respective Metro/Municipal/District Directors of Education.
PLEASE TAP ON THE BLUE LINKS BELOW TO JOIN OUR PLATFORMS FOR MORE AUTHENTIC UPDATES AND DISCUSSION
You Can Also Join Our TELEGRAM Avenue For More updates